If you want to grow your business and increase the profits that you are putting into your pockets, then you need to Stop Marketing – Stop spending so much of your time, energy, effort and money marketing and selling.
I know, sounds crazy, and totally counterintuitive to what all the big gurus are telling you, but just bare with me a minute here while I explain.
- Do you really know what is going on inside your business? Or are you guessing and using your gut instincts?
- Do you know how your business really works?
- Do You know the Numbers and Metrics that are Critical to Your Business, because every business is different?
- Do you understand The Story that the numbers are telling you?
If you can’t answer Yes to all the questions above about what is going on in your business, then you probably have some critical issues going on in your business right under your nose and you have no idea.
And if you can answer yes to those questions about how your business really works, then that’s fantastic, you are doing way better than most small business owners, but how about these questions about your sales and the sales processes in your business?
- Do you know All the steps is the sales process for Your Business?
- Do you know how efficient your sales process is?
- What is your conversion rate for the whole process?
- What is your conversion rate between each step in the sales process?
- For every new person you talk with or signs up for your free download off your website, how much do they end up buying from you?
- How long does it take for their first purchase?
- How long do they stay a customer – What is their Customer Lifetime?
- What is the lifetime customer value to your business for each and every customer?
- For your Average customer?
- For your Ideal customer?
- For your Rabid Fans?
If you can’t answer Yes to all those questions about what’s going on in sales processes of your business, then you are probably loosing a significant amount of the revenue from the prospects and clients that you are already talking to and have a relationship with today.
You need to find the gaps and cracks that those current people are falling into and fix those issues.
If you do that, then it will make your sales process significantly more efficient, and it will significantly increase not only your bottom line profits but also your revenue, and that’s without attracting any additional prospects or spending any more marketing dollars than you already are.
If you don’t know what the metrics and the numbers are, and if you don’t know how to read and interpret “The Story” that those numbers and metrics are telling, then your business is in serious trouble and you have no idea.
If you are using your feelings and gut instincts and you don’t really understand what is going on inside your business, then I am telling you that your business isn’t as efficient as it could be or should be and you are burning through prospects, customers and revenue at a much faster rate than your should be.
If you fix that problem by learning and understanding the skills of business, and how to read and interpret what is really going on, and then make sure your business is doing the most with what it already has, then I will guarantee you and your business will be much better off than whatever revenue that next potential customer could bring in through marketing.
Let me know what you think and if this makes sense to you by posting a comment below, and don’t forget to Like this post and Tweet it so your friends can learn to Stop Marketing in their business too.
Have A Prosperous Day!